2021 DK Sprinter Mini BMX Race Bike - Smoke
With a wide range starting at the 18” Micro and up to the Pro XL and 24” cruiser, each Sprinter starts with an advanced design aluminium frame with integrated headset, internal cable routing, and 3D dropouts. From there, you get a chromoly fork that can take the abuse of casing a jump or hitting the curb cut in front of your house. You’ll find sealed bearings all around on every Sprinter in the line. Sized to fit alloy bars and cranks are on every Swift up through the Expert model.The DK Sprinters have attitude for the race track and a price that won’t break the bank.
Key Selling Points
- Lightweight aluminium frame with integrated headset and internal cable routing.
- 20" x 1 1/8" wheels and tyres to minimise rolling resistance.
- Sealed bearings throughout for smooth operation and less maintenance.
- Frame: 6061 aluminuim with integrated headtube, 3D dropouts and internal cable routing.
- Fork: 100% chromoly with tapered legs.
- Handlebars: Alloy with 3” rise.
- Grips: DUO Brand Mini
- Stem: Alloy front load, 30mm reach.
- Headset: Sealed bearing integrated.
- Brake: Alloy mini linear v-brake.
- Brake Lever: Alloy.
- Cranks:Forged alloy 3 piece, 140mm.
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed bearing european.
- Chainring: Alloy 37 tooth, 5 bolt.
- Chain: KMC Z-610 3/32”.
- Pedals: Mini alloy platform
- Rims: Alloy, double wall, 36 hole.
- Front Hub: DK alloy, sealed bearing with 3/8” chromoly axle
- Rear Hub: DK alloy, sealed bearing with 3/8” chromoly axle. 14 tooth cassette.
- Tyres: 20" x 1 1/8” Arisun XLR8.
- Seat/Post: DK mini 1 piece seat/post combo.
- Seat Post Clamp: Alloy.
- Weight: 7.3kg.
- Top Tube: 17.5".
- Head Tube: 72º.
- Seat Tube: 70º.
- Chainstay: 12.125".
Shipping Terms & Conditions
- All bikes are shipped boxed and will require assembly upon delivery. Unfortunately we cannot ship bicycles fully assembled.
- District Cycle Store recommends in the interest of safety that you have your new bicycle assembled by a professional bicycle mechanic. Failure to do so could result in failure or accidents resulting in damages or personal injury that District Cycle Store will not be liable for. By assembling the bicycle yourself you are assuming all liability in regards to any damages or injuries incurred.