Radio Griffin 26" Dirt Jump MTB Frame - Black
The Griffin is a Purebred Dirt Jump Machine! Utilising a superior quality 6061-T6 Aluminium frame and Radio’s won oval tubing for an overall stiffer and more durable construction that your average dirt jump frame, Radio were able to create light weight and responsive dirt/slopestyle weapon that can handle it all from huge competition setups to groundbreaking innovative tricks.
The Griffin is quickly becoming one of the most popular dirt jump frames out on the market so get in quick!
- Pro level 26” dirt jump/slopestyle frame.
- Incredibly lightweight but very strong aluminium frame construction.
- Radio oval tubing.
- Twist resistant square chain stays and seat stays.
- Forged yoke for tyre/sprocket clearance.
- Integrated tapered IS42/IS52 headset.
- IS-2000 disc brake mount, max rotor size 185mm.
- Includes Radio 34.9mm seat clamp.
- Recommended fork travel: 80-140mm.
- 30.9mm seat post.
- Fits up to a 2.30” (58mm) tyre.
- Derailleur hanger available separately.
- Compatible with standard and tapered steerer forks.
- Colour: Black.
- Weight: 2.04kg.
- Tubing: 6061-T6 alloy, tapered head tube, forged yoke.
- Head Tube: 6061-T6 alloy custom butted tube set. CNC machined, 1 1/8" to 1.5" tapered, 120mm tall.
- Dropouts: Forged, 135mm OLD, 10mm slots, 8mm thick, disc brake mount.
- Bottom Bracket: CNC machined, BSA, width: 68mm .
- Top Tube Length: 22.5" (23.35" Effective).
- Chain Stay Length: 15" (381mm).
- Head Tube Angle: 69° .
- Seat Tube Angle: 72° .
- Bottom Bracket Height: 20mm drop.
- Standover Height: 13.19".