2020 Haro Racelite Mini BMX Race Bike
Make 4 payments of $197.25 over 8 weeks and get it now!
The Racelite Mini is the first model in the Racelite series to use 20" wheels. Much like the Micro Mini, the Mini is designed around a 6061 alloy frame with race specific geometry. Sealed bearings are found throughout the 20" alloy wheel set and 3 piece alloy race cranks for fast and smooth operation with minimal resistance. Control is capped off with a 100% chromoly fork along with alloy bars and a CNC alloy stem.
- 6061 series smooth weld alloy frame with integrated head tube, internal cable routing, 3D dropouts with integrated chain tensioners.
- 100% chromoly fork.
- Alloy bars and Haro CNC alloy front load stem.
- 3 piece alloy race cranks with sealed Euro BB.
- Fully sealed wheels with double wall alloy rims, a sealed rear cassette hub and alloy nipples.
- Kenda Kontact 20 x 1 1/8" tyres.
- Promax V-Brake and lever.
- Frame: 6061 Series Alloy Frame with Integrated Headtube, Internal Cable Routing & Smooth Welding.
- Fork: Full Chromoly 1" Threadless.
- Colour: Black.
- Weight: 7.4kg.
- Cranks: 3 Piece Alloy Race 130mm.
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Bearing Euro Square Taper.
- Sprocket: 38T Alloy.
- Gearing: 38/14.
- Pedals: Mini DX Alloy 9/16".
- Chain: KMC Z33.
- Tyres: Kenda "Kompact" 20" x 1 1/8".
- Front Hub: Low Flange Alloy 28H, Sealed Bearing.
- Rear Hub: Low Flange Alloy Cassette 28H, Sealed Bearing.
- Rims: 20" Alloy 28H, Double Wall.
- Brake: Promax MV85 Mini V-Brake.
- Brake Lever: Promax XL-373 Two Finger.
- Grips: Mini Micro-Knurl Grips.
- Handlebar: Mini Alloy Bar, 2" Rise.
- Stem: Forged Alloy Top-Load, 45mm Ext.
- Headset: Integrated 1".
- Saddle: Unibody.
- Seat Post: Alloy, 22.2mm.
- Seat Post Clamp: Alloy, 25.4mm.
- Top Tube: 17.6".
- Headtube Angle: 72 degrees.
- Seat Tube Angle: 71 degrees.
- Chainstay Length: 13.3".
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11".
- Standover: 18.5".
Shipping Terms and Conditions.
- Bikes are shipped boxed partially assembled. All parts pre-assembled are not properly adjusted for riding conditions and must be checked over and adjusted during assembly prior to use. District Cycle Store strongly recommend the use of a professional bicycle mechanic/shop for assembly of your new bicycle.
- District Cycle Store will not warranty any stripped/cross threaded bolts, rounded bolts/axle nuts or other damages incurred from improper assembly.
- The user assumes all risks with regards to personal injury, damage or failure occurred whilst using the bicycle.
No payment today. Buy now, pay 4 interest-free payments over 8 weeks.
- 4 simple payments
- 100% interest-free, no hidden fees
- Instant approval online
Just select Afterpay as your payment method on checkout.
Others Also Bought