2020 Haro Annex Mini BMX Race Bike
Make 4 payments of $124.75 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Pure BMX race starts here with the Annex Mini model. Designed with the smallest of racers in mind, the Annex Mini comes equipped with a light weight 6061 alloy frame, 100% chromoly fork, 3 piece alloy race cranks and 28 spoke alloy wheels which all contribute to great performance and handling.
- 6061 series alloy frame with 3D dropouts with integrated chain tensioners
- 100% chromoly fork
- Alloy bars and Haro alloy front load stem
- Haro 3-piece alloy race cranks with sealed Euro BB
- 28-spoke wheels with 20" DA16 double wall alloy rims
- Velo Unibody seat with built in alloy post
- Kenda Kompact tyres
- Promax V-Brake and lever
- Frame: 6061 Series Alloy Frame with 3D Dropouts & Built In Chain Tensioners.
- Fork: Full Chromoly 1" Threadless.
- Colour: Black.
- Cranks: 3 Piece Alloy Race 145mm.
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Bearing Euro Square Taper.
- Sprocket: 36T Alloy.
- Pedals: Mini DX Alloy 9/16".
- Chain: KMC 410.
- Tyres: Kenda "Kompact" 20 x 1 1/8".
- Front Hub: Alloy 28H, Loose Ball.
- Rear Hub: Alloy Flip-Flop 28H, Loose Ball.
- Rims: 20" Alloy 28h, Double Wall.
- Brake: Promax MV-87 Alloy V-Brake.
- Brake Lever: Promax XL-378 Alloy Lever.
- Grips: Mini Micro-Knurl Grips.
- Handle Bars: Alloy Bar, 2" Rise.
- Stem: Forged Alloy Top-Load, 45mm Ext.
- Headset: Threadless Loose Ball, 1".
- Seat: Unibody.
- Seat Post: Alloy, 22.2mm.
- Seat Post Clamp: Alloy, 25.4mm.
- Top Tube: 17.6".
- Headtube Angle: 72 degrees.
- Seat Tube Angle: 71 degrees.
- Chainstay Length: 13.3".
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11".
- Standover: 18.5".
Shipping Terms & Conditions
- All bikes are shipped boxed and will require assembly upon delivery. Unfortunately, we cannot ship bicycles fully assembled.
- Bikes that have been assembled will be carefully repackaged for shipping (repackaged bikes may ship in a box other than factory).
- District Cycle Store recommends in the interest of safety that you have your new bicycle assembled by a professional bicycle mechanic. Failure to do so could result in failure or accidents resulting in damages or personal injury that District Cycle Store will not be liable for. By assembling the bicycle yourself you are assuming all liability in regard to any damages or injuries incurred.
No payment today. Buy now, pay 4 interest-free payments over 8 weeks.
- 4 simple payments
- 100% interest-free, no hidden fees
- Instant approval online
Just select Afterpay as your payment method on checkout.