2020 Eastern Element 20" BMX
Make 4 payments of $187.25 over 8 weeks and get it now!
The expert level Eastern Element is a classic and is now built with a low slung full chromoly frame, plus a full chromoly fork, sealed bearing integrated headset, sealed rear hub, a 3-piece chromo cranks, double wall rims and our new Squealer tyres.
- Frame: Element 20" Full Chromoly Frame with 20.75" and Removable Brake Mounts.
- Bars: Hi-Ten 8.85" - Upsweep/Backsweep 12⁰/1⁰.
- Fork: Full Chromoly, Tapered Legs, 3/8" Dropouts - Fork Rake: 28mm.
- Headset: Integrated 45°X45° Sealed Cartridge Bearing.
- Stem: Forged Alloy Top Load Stem.GRIPS: Eastern Riblet Grips.
- Cranks: 3 Piece 165mm Tubular Heat-Treated Chromoly, 8 Splined Spindle.
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Bearing Mid.
- Chainwheel: Eastern Phorcys, Chromoly, 25T.
- Chain: KMC Z510 1/2 x 1/8.
- Pedals: Eastern Facet Pedal with 9/16" Chromoly Axle.
- Brake: U-Brake, Forged Alloy, Wide Body, Clear Brake Pads.
- Brake Lever: Forged Alloy Lever.
- Brake Cable: Linear
- Seat: Medium Width Pivotal Seat.
- Seat Post: Pivotal 200mm.
- Front Hub: Loose Ball, Forged Alloy Shell 36 Hole with Female Axle System.
- Rear Hub: Sealed Bearings, Forged Alloy Shell 36 Hole with 14mm Chromoly Axle.
- Driver: 9 Tooth.
- Rims: Alloy, Double Wall 36 Hole.
- Spokes: 14 Gauge with Brass Nipples.
- Tyres: Eastern Squealer OEM 20 x 2.40.
- Pegs: 2 x Steel Pegs.
Eastern Bikes offers a one year limited warranty against manufacturing defects on all complete bicycle frame, forks and bars. The time period starts with the original date of purchase. Parts and accessories are covered by a 90 day limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The warranty is only offered to the original purchaser with proof of purchase from an authorised Eastern Bikes dealer. This does not include wear and tear items such as seats, grips, tires, cables, etc. However, there are some limitations to these warranties.
For further information visit https://easternbikes.com/pages/warranty
Shipping Terms and Conditions.
- Bikes are shipped boxed partially assembled. All parts pre-assembled are not properly adjusted for riding conditions and must be checked over and adjusted during assembly prior to use. District Cycle Store strongly recommend the use of a professional bicycle mechanic/shop for assembly of your new bicycle.
- District Cycle Store will not warranty any stripped/cross threaded bolts, rounded bolts/axle nuts or other damages incurred from improper assembly.
- The user assumes all risks with regards to personal injury, damage or failure occurred whilst using the bicycle.
No payment today. Buy now, pay 4 interest-free payments over 8 weeks.
- 4 simple payments
- 100% interest-free, no hidden fees
- Instant approval online
Just select Afterpay as your payment method on checkout.